At Dicker & Dicker, we understand the commercial and residential construction industry. Since our inception, our firm has represented builders, developers, general contractors, numerous trades and some of the nation’s largest material suppliers by providing advice, guidance, transactional and litigation services in a highly volatile industry. We have guided our clients through matters including:
- Construction Claims – Resolving disputes over project delays, schedule changes, change orders, workmanship, or surety issues in both arbitration and litigation
- Construction Default -Exhausting all alternatives to the lose-lose scenario of contractor termination, while positioning our client for the possibility of litigation
- Construction and Design Defects – Prosecution and defense of claims relating to structural deficiencies, substandard materials, code violations or damage
- Contract Drafting and Negotiations – Comprehensive analysis in the creation and review of construction management, design-build, joint venture and construction contracts
- Mechanics’ Liens and Payment Bond Claims – Aggressive action to enforce the rights of unpaid contractors and suppliers in both state and federal court
- Corporate formation to protect clients engaged in construction companies, real estate acquisition and development, and construction financing.