Federal and state employment laws impose legal obligations and risks on every employer. Dicker & Dicker attorneys provide advice, support and litigation services to defending management in employment-related lawsuits. We can aid human resources to establish policies and procedures to protect against both current and future harmful labor and employment claims. We are well-equipped to assist you with:
- Litigating in state and federal courts, including defamation claims, whistleblower claims, employee privacy issues, qui tam actions and simple wage and hour matters.
- Handling administrative charges before state and federal agencies.
- Protecting employers’ confidential and proprietary information, trade secrets and business relationships from misuse or interference.
- Maintaining actions on behalf of employers arising from fraud, theft and other related misconduct.
- Conducting independent investigations of allegations of inappropriate employee behavior running the gamut of workplace issues including discrimination, harassment and improper business practices.